- 1. What was the venue, in what town and what was the couple’s name (first and new Last? Our venue is Salvatore’s in the south hills of Pittsburgh. Brittany and Sam Dzuka
- 2. How did the couple meet?We originally met in fifth grade at Homeville Elementary. We became close friends throughout middle school and high school. We began dating our senior year of high school.
- 3. Who proposed and how? Sam proposed in June of 2018 in front of the Eiffel Tower. It was a complete surprise.
- RECEPTION VENUE: Salvatore’s Events and Catering
- BRIDAL GOWN: Allure Couture, purchased at Bridal Beginnings
- OFFICIANT: Ricky Olasz, a childhood friend
- TUXES: Black Tie
- BRIDESMAIDS DRESS: Azazie
- BAND/DJ: Steven Vance
- CAKE ARTIST: Bethel Bakery
- FLORIST: One Happy Flower Shop
I want to thank Sam & Brittany for having me be apart of their wedding day! I can not boast enough on how invigorating and fun this wedding was… it was the perfect start to the 2021 wedding season and the first big wedding out of the quarantine phase. We all had a blast and the crowd was amazing! They are my kind of people and I hope that this is the future to the rest of my wedding days. Thank you to the Skillman & Zsuka family & friends for keeping the day fun, inviting and for having me feel like I was one of your own! This wedding will go down in history as being one of the best #Ashwoodtribe Weddings!
XOXO ~ Ashley