Elizabeth & Michael are nothing short of amazing! Their personalities could literally mesh with anyones, but they are so perfect for each other. I knew from the moment I met them for the first time at their engagement session, that they were two sweet peas in a pod and I was going to just love being apart of their special day.
Their day was wonderful and absolutely gorgeous. Elizabeth is an amazing planner and every detail you can tell was finely chosen by her. She is detail oriented with a pinch of sparkle and shine. Her day matched her good hearted spirit and every new event, you could tell she had a hand in it.
I have to say, aside from their charm, personalities and attention to detail, my favorite part of the entire day was when I captured them two smiling, especially at each other. Their smiles could brighten an entire cloudy day on top of being absolutely gorgeous.
Thank you both for having me be there for your special day,
xoxo ~ Ashley
- Heinz Chapel, The Lemont, Pittsburgh PA. Elizabeth and Michael Abbott
- 2. How did the couple meet? Tinder- we swiped right! Met for coffee, a movie, and ended the night going to a pet store to look at animals.
- 3. Who proposed and how? Michael proposed at Phipps Conservatory almost exactly 2 years after the day he asked Elizabeth to be his girlfriend. He took her back the wishing well where in 2017 he asked her to make a wish at and asked for her to be his girlfriend. 2 years later in 2019 he got down on one knee in front of the same wishing well.
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Ashwood Imagery
- RECEPTION VENUE: The Lemont
- COORDINATOR: Events by Emily
- TRANSPORTATION:Red Carpet Limo
- BRIDAL GOWN: Mori Lee
- OFFICIANT: family friend (John Tracy)
- TUXES: Men’s Wearhouse
- BRIDESMAIDS DRESS: Adrianna Pappell
- HAIR ARTIST: Simply Captivating Pgh Hair
- MAKE-UP ARTIST: Jodie Lynn Makeup
- BAND/DJ: Sound Waves Event Group
- CAKE ARTIST: Pastries a la Carte
- VIDEOGRAPHER: ValCinemas